With the annual Game Developer’s Conference scheduled to be held next month on 6th March, Microsoft will hold a session to introduce developers to the future of games and entertainment. Microsoft will be doing deep dives on Xbox LIVE and Windows 8, where game developers can learn about how to take advantage of Microsoft’s vision for connected entertainment.
The Sessions will include:
- Entertainment Reimagined
- Developing a Great Metro Style Game for Windows 8
- The Making of Metro Style Marble Maze
- Async Gaming
- Xbox LIVE on Windows 8 Deep Dive
- Xbox LIVE Services – Entertainment Powered by the Cloud
- Game Data Anywhere Using Xbox LIVE Cloud Storage
- Asynchronous Gaming with Xbox LIVE Services
- Connecting Xbox LIVE Web Games with Xbox LIVE Services
With the primary audience for this Developer Day, expected to be professional developers who build games and entertainment applications for Xbox 360 and Kinect, Windows 8, Windows Phone, and the web. Developers will also come to know of the new Windows 8 Metro style application platform and new Xbox LIVE services that deliver an improved entertainment experiences across all of Microsoft’s entertainment platforms.
This will be a big opportunity for game and entertainment application developers to take advantage of the connections being built between the Xbox 360, Windows 8, Windows Phone, and the web.