Windows 8 is fantasizing PC users with its new looks and UI, and everyone wants to grab their hands over it as soon as possible for them. As we all know Windows 8 is currently under development, so a deviantart user Jaycee13 has created a Windows 8 theme for Windows 7 users called as Windows Metro IM Theme.
The theme is currently available for 32 bit version of Windows 7. The theme will convert the current Windows Aero theme looks in to Windows 8 Metro UI style design. The theme is much recommended for those who love the interface of MetroTwit, Zune and a little bit of Windows 8.
Here is How to install the Theme
- In the Packages folder, open the “Uxtheme Patch” folder.
- Right click on “UniversalThemePatcher-x86″ and Run it as Administrator.
- Click on all 3 buttons with the name Patch from the Top to Bottom.
- Restart your computer.
- In the “Theme” Folder, Select “Windows Metro IM” and “Windows Metro IM.theme”.
- Copy both files in C:/Windows/Resources/Themes.
- Double Click to the “Windows Metro IM” file and you’re now have the Windows Metro IM theme on your computer.